I wish I could say that I feel like it is all behind me, but that isn't really true. It is still in my thoughts every single day... But I know You are there. I know You see my tears. I know You hear my prayers. I know You will always be at my side. And all I ask from You is to strengthen my faith for me to handle the struggles in life with the help of Your love.

Tuesday 20 November 2012

Cuti-cuti Braintree - Day 8

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakaatuh

Hari ini berjalan jauh sikit. Nak tengok factory outlet di Braintree. Oleh kerana bilangan orang yang nak berjalan itu ramai, maka perlu menyewa sebuah kereta. Di sini Cik Embong lah yang terpilih menjadi drivernya.

Otw to Braintree. Mata tak lepas memandang kereta Uncle Hasnur kat depan tu. Takut sesat!
Dah sampai
Entrance of Freeport Braintree
Kasut, handbag, purse?

Suasana di dalam
Mini bungee
Balik lalu Stadium Olimpik 2012


Orang lain membeli belah tapi aku keluar masuk kedai je!

No comments:

Post a Comment