I wish I could say that I feel like it is all behind me, but that isn't really true. It is still in my thoughts every single day... But I know You are there. I know You see my tears. I know You hear my prayers. I know You will always be at my side. And all I ask from You is to strengthen my faith for me to handle the struggles in life with the help of Your love.

Saturday 25 June 2011

Malaysian Guinness Book of Records with Celcom

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakaatuh.

This morning the whole family went to see my daughter performing with Puteri's band at Terminal One. She said the marching would start at 11.00 am. When we reached there at 10.50 am, the police had already blocked the way. That means we have to make a U-turn at the end of the road. When we reached Terminal One, the marching was already over! Argghh...!!
Anyway, we still had a chance to watch them perform with other schools.. the orchestra, kompang and cheer group. As what the mc from Celcom said, that event was recorded in the Malaysian Guinness Book of Records since there are 80 similar locations doing this all around Malaysia at the same time. Well done!


Well done girls!
The orchestra
Great supporters!
The cheer group
The kompang boys

No comments:

Post a Comment