I wish I could say that I feel like it is all behind me, but that isn't really true. It is still in my thoughts every single day... But I know You are there. I know You see my tears. I know You hear my prayers. I know You will always be at my side. And all I ask from You is to strengthen my faith for me to handle the struggles in life with the help of Your love.

Saturday 11 June 2011

If a mother is healthy..

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakaatuh.

Hari ni pergi ke Pusat Sumber Pendidikan dan Sokongan Kanser (CaRE) UPM untuk menghadiri Program Pendidikan dan Sokongan Pesakit Kanser (Rawatan Terkini Kanser). Ceramah disampaikan oleh Prof Rohaizak Muhammad. Banyak ilmu diperolehi. Antaranya ialah pesakit kanser yang estrogen positif tak digalakkan mengambil soy product. Anak pesakit kanser mempunyai risk yang lebih tinggi mendapat kanser pada umur kurang 5 tahun dari umur ibu semasa beliau mendapat penyakit tersebut.
Remember this, when a mother is healthy, the whole family will be healthy. If the whole family is healthy, the whole community will be healthy. When the whole community is healthy, the whole country will be healthy. InsyaAllah. So mothers... please take good care of yourself!


Kenapa semua suka duduk belakang ye?


Terimakasih prof!

No comments:

Post a Comment