I wish I could say that I feel like it is all behind me, but that isn't really true. It is still in my thoughts every single day... But I know You are there. I know You see my tears. I know You hear my prayers. I know You will always be at my side. And all I ask from You is to strengthen my faith for me to handle the struggles in life with the help of Your love.

Friday 10 June 2011

Don't Run Away!!!

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakaatuh.

Joined BCSSNS and BCWA for Breast Cancer Awareness Campaign at The Store Centrepoint. I went there at 11am. Many people thought we are trying to sell stuff to them. Sob! Sob! The truth is we just wanted to teach them how to do the breast self examination and collect their signature to show their support. So next time if you see us, PLEEEEZE don't run away!!


Make sure you do BSE  monthly


They are running away!

No comments:

Post a Comment